Traditional Chinese medicine has become the mainstream. No wonder so many beauty lovers fall in love with jade rollers. It is believed that jade rollers not only promote a relaxing experience, but also have many anti-aging benefits. No wonder it always appears on every Instagram subscription.
The benefits of Jade Roller.
1. Improve blood circulation. Any form of massage can help increase blood circulation, while facial rollers can help stimulate facial blood circulation. Healthy blood circulation means an increase in oxygen and nutrients flowing to the skin, which then translates into brighter and younger blood flow.
two。. Unobstructed sinuses. Sinuses are uncomfortable, but preliminary studies have shown that Jade Roller can help you clean your sinuses and relieve any pain associated with nasal congestion.
3. Reduce edema. If you have been struggling with puffiness and bags under your eyes, you will need a jade roller when you come up early. Massage is a good way to reduce edema because it helps to stimulate lymphatic excretion. If your jade roller is cold, it will also help, because it helps to constrict the blood vessels.
4. To help you apply skin care products. If effective skin care products are not fully absorbed by the skin, then there is no point in using skin care products.
5. Relieve facial tension. Your face contains more than 40 different muscles that can be stretched repeatedly to form fine lines.
Fortunately, Jade Roller can help relax facial muscles, reduce the risk of fine lines, and maintain smoother and younger skin.
Using your favorite face oil or moisturizer with a jade drum will not only help the tool slide on your skin, but also help active ingredients penetrate deeper into your skin.
6. Relieve anxiety. We live in an age of considerable anxiety and stress, so if you are struggling with any coronal anxiety, pick up your jade drum.
A study published in the journal Biomedical Research (Biomedical Research) found that facial massage can help reduce anxiety levels.
7. Detoxify the body.
Facial rolling helps stimulate lymphatic excretion, and research published in the Journal of manipulative Therapy shows that anything that stimulates the lymphatic system helps to encourage the removal of toxic accumulation in the body.
When it comes to gua sha, most people’s first reaction is definitely a large scraping of the back. Besides people want to gua sha who are juniors. They want to scrape to dispel dampness (TCM), treat a cold, treat back pain and so on. However, today we introduce gua sha massage benefits. Read More
Beauty tools were already rising in popularity prior to the pandemic. Searches for facial steamers jumped 70 per cent year-on-year in the last 12 months ending in June, according to Spate, while face scrapers like gua sha tools have grown by 33.4 per cent. At the clean beauty retailer Credo, skincar Read More
We need to pay attention to the methods of facial gua sha scraping in our daily life, and now there are more and more people scraping in society, because scraping helps to promote blood circulation and regulate qi and blood, so, it is very popular that people need to pay attention to some ways of fa Read More